Incline dumbbell hammer curl is one of the great workouts to tone and build your bicep muscles by specially targeting them. It will also work on your deltoids, trapezius and some of your forearm muscles.
Incline Dumbbell Hammer Curls Benefits
Incline dumbbell hammer curls is a workout with many benefits. Mainly it targets your biceps and increase its size if you are a man, if a woman then it will help you to get nicely toned arms. Also as the incline hammer curl allows the muscles to be under tension for a long period of time, it will increase the endurance and help you to have strong pair of arms. Not only that, hammer curl will help to improve the wrist stability and strengthen your grip. But most importantly, hammer curl only needs inclined bench and a pair of dumbbells. So it is very easy for you to perform.
How to perform Incline Hammer Curls
So here are the basic steps to perform incline dumbbell hammer curl in the correct way. Follow these steps carefully to make your biceps bigger and toned.
- Sit and lay on an inclined bench after setting its inclination to about 30 to 45 degree angle
- Grab the dumbbells by each of your hands and let it hang freely towards the ground
- Now lift both of the dumbbells towards your chest directly without moving your upper arms
- Slowly put down the dumbbells until it reaches the free hanging position
- Repeat 3 sets of 10, 12 or 15 repetitions