- the information we collect through any of our Site(s) and through telemarketing, website and mobile applications and other means;
- how we use the information we collect and who we share it with;
- how we use “cookies” and other tracking mechanisms to track information about your use of our website and app(s);
- how you can opt out of uses of the information we collect;
- how we keep your personal information secure; and
We reserve the right to change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What Information do we collect?
In collecting your personal information, we aim to provide you with a more customized experience. This information lets us provide services and features that we think are more likely to meet your requirements+. Obviously, users may be able to use our products or services, or browse our Site(s) without providing any personal information, but once you give us this personal information, you are not anonymous to us, and we consider that you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this policy.
Fitness Cracker collects the following types of information when you visit our Site(s):
This is information that may be used to identify you individually, including your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, credit card information and date of birth. We request this information from you on and off our Site(s), for example, when you call us, sign up for our newsletter, visit or subscribe to our Site(s), use our mobile or web applications or purchase an item or service.
This is information which we do not associate with individuals, such as IP addresses (a number that can be used to identify your location and Internet Service Provider), the type of browser or device you are using, and aggregated information about user activities on our Site(s), including the URL from which you came to our Site(s) and the URLs that you visited on our Site(s).
Information We Obtain from Other Sources:
We may collect information about you from other sources, including through interactive applications (such as mobile devices/applications and third-party services) and from commercially available sources (such as data aggregators and public databases). For example, if you access third-party services (such as Facebook) through or in connection with our Site(s), we collect information available about you through those services, including, but not limited to, personal information as well as publicly observable data, such as activities on blogs, videos, and other online postings.
We also use a feature of your browser called a “cookie” to assign identification to your computer that may be placed by us or a third party with whom we partner. Cookies allow us to better understand your preferences and personalize the content on our Site(s) to give you a better overall experience. The unique user ID contained within your cookie automatically identifies your computer—but not you—to our servers every time you visit our Site(s). Cookies by themselves cannot be used to find out the identity of any user, but may be combined with identity information in our log files. You can turn off the cookie feature by using your browser preference options, but you may not be able to utilize some of the features or services on our Site(s) properly. Current versions of many Web browsers offer enhanced user controls for the placement and duration of cookies. Search for “cookies” under your web browser’s help menu for more information on the cookie management features available to you.
Targeted Advertising; Do Not Track Signals:
Some web browsers offer a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signal that is a HTTP header field indicating your preference regarding tracking or cross-site user tracking. Although we’re currently unable to honor DNT signals, we do not collect personal information when you visit our Site(s) unless you provide such information to us. We also work with third parties that use tracking technologies on our Site(s) in order to provide tailored advertisements on our behalf and/or on behalf of other advertisers across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your activity on our sites and your interaction with our advertising and other communications, and use this information to determine which ads you see on third-party websites and applications.
How we use your information
We use your personal data to provide you with the services, products and information you request and respond to your inquiries and questions, deliver a more relevant and curated experience with Fitness Cracker. We use your personal data for these purposes because we have a legitimate interest in providing services to our followers, guests and other interested individuals.
In particular, we may use your personal data in connection with the following:
- to implement and deliver optimal personal training and fitness services tailored to your specific needs and requests;
- to process your requests, contact you in response to customer service matters you have submitted, to address a problem affecting your use of a product or service, or to verify information concerning a transaction;
- to improve our products, services and advertising, to personalize our Digital Properties, target advertising or promotions that may be of interest to you, or conduct business that we feel would be of interest to you;
- to determine the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing;
- to send important notices to you or tell you about new products or services;
- to send you marketing communications about the fitness news, products or services of carefully selected third parties which we think you will find useful, by mail or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can always inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive such marketing communications);
- to contact you to see if you are interested in participating in market research regarding Fitness Cracker;
- to maximize the efficiency and functionality of accessing our products and services through your mobile device; and
- to analyze our businesses, services, solutions, websites and mobile apps; and improve our security
We may also use non-personal information (e.g., cookie and IP addresses information) in connection with the following:
- to help diagnose problems with our server;
- administer our Digital Properties;
- count and track Digital Property visits and purchases in the aggregate;
- personalize the Digital Properties for each unique user;
- control the frequency of individual advertisements to individual computers; and
- target advertisements and promotions to broad demographic segments.
Remember, you have the right to opt out of receiving communications about our products, services and market research. For more information about how to opt out of these communications, please see our “Opt-Out Policy” section below.
Disclosure of your information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third party links
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at email@example.com.