Squats is an exercise with many benefits including lower body strengthening and calorie burning. We can say that squats benefits females more than even males. Specially, squats exercise for buttocks lifting is a definite go for ladies. But when discussing about squats, there are many types of squats to target different muscles or to focus more on few specialized muscles. Some of the most popular variations are, barbell squat, goblin squat, jump squats and sumo squats. Some squat variations can be perform even at home without any equipment. You only have to go to a gym if you are performing squats with weights.
If we categorize the best workouts for lower body strengthening exercises, Squats will win the first place. Because it is a such a great workout to work your leg muscles including your abs. When you perform squats it will active your quads, hamstrings, glutes, abs and also calves. Squats is also a great exercise with many benefits. It helps to build your quads, calves and hamstrings while improving the muscle mass. Also squats will help you to activate your glute and back muscles.
For ladies, squats is a indispensable workout which cannot be replaced by any other exercise, to activate glute muscles to get a round big buttocks. In here we are going to present you the steps to perform the traditional weighted squat with weight plates or dumbbells. You can also follow the same steps without weights if you want to do squats at home. Replace weight plate or dumbbells with a barbell after you get the correct position
- Stand on your feet with a little wider than the shoulder width apart
- Hold the weight (weight plate or dumbbell) with both of your hands symmetrically
- Let the weight hang downwards freely
- Bend your knees in a posture like seating on a chair, until your thighs are almost parallel to the floor
- Your Shoulders must stay back and core should be straight with no bends
- Press your feet and straighten your legs to reach a standing position
- Hold this position for few seconds
- Reach back to the initial position
- Do 3 sets of 10, 12 or 15 repetitions