Superman workout is another great workout to perform as it specially targets your lower back. Not only that, it works on your glute muscles and helps to build up your core.
Our back does a major role in maintaining our body postures and also it helps to show how fit you are. Not having a strong and nice back is a very common problem in women. Because even though you are not fat, but it forms like you have tires when you wear your bra. It really reduces your personality and obviously it is not nice at all. So here I’m presenting another great workout to strengthen your back.
Follow the below steps to know how to perform the superman exercise.
- Lay a mat on the floor
- Lie on the mat facing down
- Stretch both of your hands pointing towards your head and your legs towards your bottom (stretch your hands and legs to the opposite directions)
- Now lift your hands and legs at the same time and try to lift high as much as you can from the ground
- Hold this position for about 5 -10 Seconds
- Slowly lower to the initial position
- Do 3 sets with such 15 repetitions